We are driven by theory-informed approaches to addressing health inequity. We focus on the social and political determinants of health and specialise on participatory and inclusive research methods.
Working With Us
We are an inclusive group and we actively seek collaboration with community organisations
national and local government
research centres and other stakeholders.
- Do you want to evaluate your work or programme?
- Do you need help with an Equity Audit
Health Needs Assessment
Equality Impact Assessment or Service Specification?
- Have you got an idea for a workshop or knowledge sharing event?
- Are you interested in studying for a master’s or doctoral degree?
- Are you looking for training or capacity development for your staff?
- Are you seeking a research collaboration?
- Do you have another idea for how to work with us?
If the answer is ‘yes’
then contact us.
We are an interdisciplinary team with a range of backgrounds and skills. We have expertise in the following areas:
- Community-led/user-led research and co-production
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Mixed methods research
- Intervention evaluation
- Process and service evaluation
- Formative reviews
- Systematic and rapid reviews
- Social epidemiology
- Psychosocial explanations of health
We have worked on a wide range of research and evaluation themes with equity at its core. These include projects concerned with addressing the social determinants of health. We have worked on projects concerned with:
- Community development
- Access to healthcare
- Health literacy
- Capacity development within and between healthcare and other professions
- Health promotion and education