Welcome to the Health Equity and Inclusion Group a cross-faculty research collaborative based at the University of Sheffield.
To work in partnership with local people and wider stakeholders to improve understanding of, and support informed action on, health inequity.
- We work around the globe, with recent projects in the UK, Pakistan, Gambia, Malawi and Sri Lanka
- We conduct research into the patterns and causes of health inequity and their solutions
- We carry out evaluations to understand what works for health equity
- We provide technical advice and support
- We mobilise knowledge to inform policy and practice
- We provide training and capacity development
- We support postgraduate students