Master of Public Health (Distance Learning)
Why choose the Master of Public Health (Distance Learning)?
<video image attributions>
The Master of Public Health by distance learning (MPH-DL) has been designed to provide high quality education in Public Health. At Sheffield, we focus on providing research, evaluation and analytical skills relevant to understanding the social determinants of health in a rapidly changing environment.
The MPH-DL is suited to both clinical and non-clinical professionals who aspire to be leaders in their health care organizations, either in the UK or in their own country.
The form of delivery, using innovative, online, distance learning materials and methods is suited to those with busy work commitments.
- Key Issues in Global and National Public Health
- Introduction to Statistics and Critical Appraisal
- Health Promotion
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Systematic Approaches to Evidence Assessment
- Using Health Policy to Strengthen Health Systems
- Leading and Managing Health Services
- Communicable Disease Control
- Further Statistics for Health Science Researchers
Please contact us if you require any further information about the course